Miami Beach Gay Pride: LGBTQ Proud & Strong
It's one of the biggest LGBTQ events not only in Miami but in the entire world: Miami Beach Gay Pride. From April 3-9, you'll encounter an exciting collection of special events, including the famous Pride Parade and Festival. Some events are free and some require tickets, so plan ahead so that you don't miss out on the complete Pride experience.
2017 Miami Beach Pride Event Schedule
It all kicks off on Monday, April 3 and continues with a slew of fun-filled parties and events all weekend long.
- Monday, April 3 - Rainbow Flag Raising Ceremony
- Thursday, April 6 - A Different TWIST on Fun: Ladies Happy Hour
- Friday, April 7 - Pride Lights the Night: Tribute to the Victims, Families, and Friends of the Pulse Nightclub Shooting
- Saturday, April 8 & Sunday, April 9 - Garden of Eve Beer Tent: Board Games, Oversized Yard Games, and Entertainment
- Saturday, April 8 & Sunday, April 9 - Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival at Lummus Park
- Saturday, April 8 & Sunday, April 9 - BB&T VIP Lounge Open at Festival
- Sunday, April 9 - Pride Parade Brunch Viewing Party
- Sunday, April 9 - Miami Beach Gay Pride Parade on Ocean Drive
Stay Near the Action at Our Miami Beach Hotel
Enjoy convenient access to the parade, festival, and other Miami events from our plush Art Deco hotel. Book now to experience our unique accommodations, spectacular service, and opulent amenities.