Presented by The Food Network and The Cooking Channel, the South Beach Wine & Food Festival is perhaps the most famous foodie event of the year. All your favorite celebrity chefs will be in Miami, sharing their tips and demonstrating their tricks: Anthony Bourdain, Guy Fieri, Giada De Laurentiis, and Bobby Flay - to name a few.
Taking place this year February 22-26, the festival features numerous events to choose from, including tastings, seminars, workshops, brunches, dinners, and so much more. It's easy to customize your festival experience by attending the events that most appeal to you.
Some of our favorite events at this year's South Beach Wine & Food Festival include:
- Barilla's Italian Bites on the Beach
- Tacos After Dark with Aaron Sanchez
- Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village
- Tribute Dinner with Anthony Bourdain
- Wine Spectator's Best of the Best
- Heineken Light Burger Bash
- Oyster Bash
- Lucky Chopsticks Asian Night Market
- Bacardi on the Beach with Beats by Rev Run & DJ Ruckus
- Southern Kitchen Brunch with Trisha Yearwood
Buy tickets now to your preferred Miami events so that you don't miss out on anything. And book your reservations at our beachfront hotel to elevate your Miami experience.
Stylish and sophisticated, our historic Art Deco property is located steps away from the ocean. We offer four delicious dining options, along with a Tiki bar on our private beach. Don't wait - make your booking today!