Representing luxury, glamour, and optimism, the Art Deco movement found a home in Miami and has infused the culture of the city ever since. Celebrate this exuberant art style on January 15-17 during Art Deco Weekend, a festive collection of special Miami events and attractions.
From fashion shows to dog shows, street parties to fantasy theater, lectures to late-night dances - this fun-filled weekend is a fantastic opportunity to explore Miami's unique artistic personality. Highlights of Art Deco Weekend include:
- Jazz Age Lawn Party Prohibition Era-Inspired Gathering
- Guided Walking Tours of the Miami Beach Architectural Historic District
- The Promenade Marketplace at Retro Pavilion
- Bark Deco Dog Show: Scotties, Greyhounds, Borzois and Salukis
- Classic Car Show: Antique Automobiles, Trucks, and Motorcycles
- Art Deco Lecture Series at the Wolfsonian-FIU Museum
- Retro Fashion Runway Show
- Fantasy Theater with Stilt Walkers, Magicians, and Dancers
- … plus much more!
Connect with the spirit of the Art Deco era when you stay at our one-of-a-kind Art Deco hotel, which features the perfect blend of vintage charm and modern amenities. As our guest, you'll enjoy stylish rooms with innovative features, excellent service, and a central location minutes from South Beach and Lincoln Road. Make your booking today, and experience Miami at its most fabulous during Art Deco Weekend.