Discover one of the most impressive showcases of vehicles in the world this September 10-18 at the Miami International Auto Show. Held at the Miami Beach Convention Center, this extravagant event features over 1,000 vehicles from international manufacturers, along with test-driving events and special attractions. Find your next new ride, or simply savor the amazing artistry of the automobile industry. Some of the highlights of the 2016 Miami International Auto Show include:
- Ride & Drive Events - Test drive the newest vehicles from numerous manufacturers
- Million Dollar Alley - See the most expensive cars in the world
- Topless in Miami - Peruse a gorgeous collection of convertibles in a picturesque Miami environment
- Havana Classics - Step back in time to the 1950s, walk down Memory Lane, and celebrate the nostalgia of the era through classic cars.
- Cars Meet Art - Discover vehicles painted by world-famous urban artists and their matching murals
- Camp Jeep - Take a rough and tumble tour in a Jeep and find out what these sturdy vehicles are really capable of.
The Miami Beach Convention Center is situated at 1901 Convention Center Drive, just 1.7 miles away from our beachfront hotel. Our location is ideal for exploring all of the best Miami events and attractions, and we offer an outstanding collection of amenities and services. What are you waiting for? Please contact us at your convenience by calling 1 (800) 503 1432 for more information, and to book your hotel reservation.