Have you ever tried Israeli cuisine? Enjoy a nostalgic summertime movie screening with gourmet treats inspired by the silver screen at OMG! Picnic & A Movie. This event takes place on Friday, July 8 at Palm Court in Miami's Design District, one of the trendiest neighborhoods in the city. Feast on delectable treats during the al fresco picnic party, hot off the grill by Michael's Genuine Food & Drink. All the food is inspired by the movie that is to follow, In Search of Israeli Cuisine - a food-story documentary by James Beard Award-winning chef and cookbook author Michael Solomonov. On the menu:
- House-made pita bread with hummus, marinated vegetables, Israeli salad and tabbouleh
- Kefte sandwiches with yogurt sauce and cilantro on a potato bun
- Chicken and grilled vegetable kebabs with parsley sauce and pickled onions
- Sweet and salty Israeli-spiced popcorn
- Signature Michael's Genuine Food & Drink bottled cocktail, rosé wine and beer
Tickets to OMG! Picnic & A Movie are available for advance purchase online for $69.55 plus fees, and include all food and drinks. The movie picnic is just one of the amazing Miami events that you'll find when you visit this city. Stay at our luxurious beachfront hotel, and make the most of your travel experience. Want to know more? Contact us today.