What do you take to the beach? Our spectacular oceanfront hotel has an equally breathtaking beach - and you'll probably be spending plenty of time beside the sea. Don't worry about bringing chairs or umbrellas - you can rent those at the beach. Pack your beach bag with these top 10 essentials, and curate the perfect beach experience for you.
- Sunblock or Tanning Oil - Keep your skin looking young by protecting it from the sun - or lube it up and work on your Miami glow.
- Juicy Book - An easy-to-read work of fiction is the ideal choice for the beach.
- Music - Headphones provide a soundtrack to your beach adventure.
- Swim Mask and Snorkel - Plan on going swimming? Bring a mask and snorkel to explore the underwater world.
- Cover Up - A bit modest? A beach cover up will get you to and from the water in comfort.
- Sunglasses - To shade your eyes - and to check out hot passersby without being obvious.
- Flip Flips or Beach Shoes - The sand can get surprisingly hot!
- Bandanna - Great for covering your eyes from the sun, and for wiping down your hands after applying sunblock or tanning oil.
- Bottle of Water - Stay hydrated! You can always stroll up to our outdoor Tiki bar to grab a drink as well.
- Phone - Like you'd go anywhere without it. Pack it in a zippered bag to protect it from the sand.
Ready for a beach vacation? Please contact our Miami beachfront hotel and make your booking today.