Miami's Little Havana neighborhood is a colorful, vibrant slice of Latin America. From the beautiful murals to the cigar rollers, from the domino players to the art galleries - this dynamic district adds a rich layer of personality to the city of Miami. Discover unique little restaurants and one-of-a-kind boutiques as you stroll the streets, listening to the sound of traditional Cuban music. The main thoroughfare is known as Calle Ocho - a thriving strip of fruit stands, cafes and cigar shops. Other top attractions include:
- Walkway of the Stars - Honoring Latin American celebrities like Gloria Estefan
- Domino Park - Where locals play heated games of dominoes
- Tower Theater - A restored Art Deco theater and events venue
- El Credito Cigar Factory - Puff on a Cuban-style cigar
- Miami Marlins Park - Cheer on the home team
The best time to explore Little Havana is on the last Friday of the month, when the neighborhood hosts Viernes Culturales - or Cultural Fridays. This monthly art gallery night showcases the exciting art community that works in the area. Do you want to know more about Little Havana, or other things to do in Miami near our hotel? Please don't hesitate to contact us at 1 (800) 503-1432 for more information.