Even the best vacation needs a little balance. If you're craving some time on the yoga mat, you'll find plenty of options in and around our beach resort. Here are some of our favorites:
- The Beach - Walk right out front to our private beach, and find the perfect place to practice in nature to the soothing sounds of ocean waves.
- Fitness Center - For a little more privacy and air-conditioning, head to our fitness center for your yoga practice. You'll find plenty of yoga balls and space for stretching out.
- Green Monkey - This South Beach studio is one of the most popular in town, with a cult-like following. Be sure to get to class early.
- Third Street Beach Yoga - Prefer a class setting with a beach backdrop? Find free yoga classes every day at 7 am and 6 pm, at the lifeguard stand at 3rd Street off Ocean Drive. Don't forget your towel.
- The One Yoga Foundation - Choose from a wide variety of free yoga classes, at South Pointe Park in South Beach.
After your yoga practice, be sure to stop by our spa for an expert massage - and perhaps our beachside Tiki bar for a fruity cocktail. If you have questions about yoga classes or other things to do in Miami, our concierge team is always here to help. Would you like to know more? Please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience at 1 (800) 503 1432 for more information, or to book your reservations.